ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 02:22:28 +0000
Poor George.  Father in Haeven thank you for watching over George and that nothing worse has happened. Thank you that you have given Sharon a caring heart for others.  Continue to be with both of them and the rest of the household they are staying in.  Thank you that they have a place to stay and others to visit with.
For Easter I am singing for the morning service than we have a breakfast the regular service and than I may be singing at another church that night.

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries