ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:49:36 -0600
Phil,

I agree about the programs not working.  That's because addicts need God,
not a program.    Unshackled shows that better than just about any other
radio drama out there.  I don't listen to it much anymore but loved it as a
child.   I even got to see a taping of it once when CBH went to Pacific
Garden Mission on a tour.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com