ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:48:51 -0600
John,

Are these fiction writers or end time study writers? I am interested in end
time study, not the square peg in a round hole type that think just because
we had an earthquake here or there marks the end is near because
earthquakes have been happening for well beyond our personal history  or
lifetime and their are a series of events which take place either
simultaneously or subsequently that will show where things are at. In other
words objective study. The news of today's happenings in general, not today
today per se, but the general time is interesting as we tend to move
towards democracy, freedom and peace throughout the world. While it could
be easy to be consumed with this study because it is so interesting it need
be in perspective of what we are focusing on instead of who we are focusing
on, and yet we are told to keep an eye out as watchmen and be ready.
Anyway, years ago a teacher in our church taught on it and it was just
amazing and I can't recall some of the authors he referred to who have done
research and study on it.

Brad

At 03:54 AM 10/26/2007, you wrote:
>Here are some other authors to check out, Dale Brown, Patrick Robinson,
>Steven Coontz and Tom Clancy.
>
>earlier, Lelia Struve, wrote:
>
>>Phil, I am very interested in what the sun and earth go through as well,
>>as a matter of fact I get an email sometimes from I think its called
>>space science or Nassau space or something like that. It lets me know
>>when there are comets or broken comets.  I like it.
>>

>>Lelia
>>----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Scovell" <[log in to unmask]>

Brad Dunse
http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Check out my site, take a look, have a listen to some sample tunes or
contact me if you are interested in a calendar date. Comments are always
encouraged and appreciated in the guest book area. Also feel free to sign
up to the newsletter to receive an occasional performance update. Its easy
as pie, your address stays with us, and we won't pound you with mail either
I promise... no worry!