ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:39:08 -0600
Phil,

I was wondering if I was crazy after I wrote that message, but I kind of
feel that God was telling me to write those things, so I guess I wasn't
crazy after all. lol.

I think it is so very important for all of us Christians to find our
purpose in life. This is something I've never thought of before, but I know
God wants me to read the book, but I'm at a stumbling block right now. The
book is really scripture based.

I'm praying about something, Phil, that I've been praying about for a long
time, and it does concern you,  so I'll either call you, or write to you
privately about it.

I'm also praying that God provides this book, Purpose Driven Life,  for
everyone on this list to read.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson