ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 16:21:31 -0600
Jen,

Yes that is true, and what is really sad is that there are those who aren't
saved, and yet still think they will see loved ones when the game is over.
It still makes the loss go down easier now, but doesn't change the future
that lyes before them in eternity. They may well see them, but if not saved
by Christ, they'll be meeting in a different rendezvous point than they
assumed. That to me would be worse.

Brad
At 05:07 PM 1/15/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Brad.  This is true.  But i was just curious.  It seems a death is easier if
>one is saved because the grievigng individuals know they'll see them again.
>Again, just curious.
>Jen and MAMA-Star
>"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
>remembering how to fly."
>Author unknown
>AIM: jenibear1998
>msn

Brad

   A successful relationship isn't finding the right person; it's being the
right person