ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris & Doris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:30:05 -0400
I didn't consider Jennifer's forward propaganda. You can find all
kinds of crazy stuff out there on the net. Yootube is not the most
reliable and objective source of infomration. Anybody can post their
views their and this fella did. I am sure you can find opposite views
on there also.

We have An American friend who is a really big supporter of Obamma
down to waring his Obama t-shirt. <g> Maybe we should try to get him
to record a video and share it on yootube also. <g>

Everybody is entitled to their opinion and also to spreading it.

Living outside the U.S., we are just concerned about the lack of
awareness or information or misinformation at times. People who are
not informed cannot make informed decisions and are misguided and
scared easily by one side or the other.

The list where i saw this posted to first did so with an appeal to
fast and pray on the subject. I am not so concerned about this
particular issue but the call for prayer and maybe fasting is an
appropriate and timely one. I think we can all agree that what this
world needs is lots of prayer and people coming back to the Lord - or
the Lord coming and setting things right. We have made a mess of
things and have been very poor stewards. We are privileged to have a
merciful and loving god. May everyone's heart be turned towards the
Lord before he comes! Come lord Jesus!

Doris