ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:48:53 -0400
Hi Ned, Lelia, Vicki and Sandy,
Thank you for your condolences.  As far as the money is concerned, don't
worry, he has received less than 2,000 to date and he won't receive
another installment until the house is 60 per cent done.  We're not sure
what our response will be yet.  I don't think that it is reasonable to
assume that the house will be finished in two weeks which is what the
contract stipulated.  Unfortunately, the person that I was trying to
contact is on vacation himself until August 24 so it looks like we will
just plug along for this next week and be grateful for what is
accomplished.  After that, when Rob, the man in charge of the money gets
back from vacation, we will be able to discuss our options better.  Part
of me wants to be content and grateful, but part of me wants to stick up
for us in what appears to be an unjust situation.  You are all right, and
wise, however, in the end, it is God who is in control.  Whether Rick,
the contractor, knows it or not, it is my Lord that he is working for so
who knows what will happen.  Nothing is impossible with him.
Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!