ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 17:19:13 +0000
Father in Heaven please be with the Jackson family during this time of morning.  give them your peace and if there are any who not know you as of yet, touch their hearts Lord and draw them unto you.  thank you Jesus for all you do and for this we give you all the praise.  In your precious name we pray.  amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries