ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:26:01 -0600
Hey Pat,

Happy belated anniversary. Wow we sure had lots of special days this month
:). Vernon is a lucky one, but I bet  the shape of the man is like an hour
glass with all those huggings he gets lol.

Brad

At 12:02 AM 1/28/2008, you wrote:
>We celebrated our 31 Anniversary on the 22 of January.
>
>I made Vernon a supper which consisted of:
>
>chicken fried steak, made from scratch, mashed potatoes, not instant ones,
>and gravy, and a glass of red wine.
>
>Oh, and a few pieces of sugar free dark chocolates that someone sent us.
>
>It was a good day.
>
>Pat Ferguson

Warm regards,

Brad Dunse

http://www.braddunsemusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/braddunse

Listen to some sample tunes off  the site, join the newsletter for an
occasional update and performance date notices. Leave feedback  in the
guestbook/feedback area... it is always   helpful to hear from you.