ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2010 06:46:02 +0200
Praying Phil
Cairie

-original message-
Subject: Prayer
From: Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 13/10/2010 11:23 pm

For the past five weeks, my left hip has been aching and normally just during the morning hours after awaking.  By afternoon, I seem limbered up enough that it was hardly noticeable.  The last four or five days has been different.  We are talking about deep pain, not aching, but honest to goodness real deep pain.  Sandy made a doctor's appointment for me with our family doctor and as I described to him what I just told you, he felt it was probably sciatica.  I've had that twice but it started in my lower back, went into my hip, and down my leg clear to my ankle; a typical characteristic of sciatica.  This time, fortunately, it isn't in my back.  By the way, last Friday I had my last neurosurgeon doctor's check up with x-rays and all and that is my last appointment after nearly two years since the surgery on my neck and spine.  All is well so I only return if similar symptoms return.  anyhow, I am now on about 5 days of steroids and I had to get some pain medication due to the severity of the pain.  I'd appreciate your prayers, in other words.  I always stop and pray when prayer requests come up on the list but I got to thinking, it is now my turn to request prayer.

Phil.

I Was Perfect Until I Met Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com

--