ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:14:15 -0700
Jennifer,

No, you don't have to pray for the psychic and the others, just pray for
mom.  Speak life into her home in Jesus name.  Speak everything that is holy
and good.  Curse the darkness around your mom.  Call upon God's angels to
stand guard over her and her home.  Speak whatever you want for your mom to
have from the Lord.  Have Jeremy agree with you sometimes when you pray or
just get together once and awhile as husband and wife and speak truth.  At
those times, you can do it both out loud and in Jesus name.  Jesus said when
you pray, believe that you will receive and you will have whatever you have
said.  Look up Mark 11:22-24 and read it for yourself.  Keep reading it and
confessing it until you see results.  What do you believe?  Believe Jesus
can do what He has promised in His Word, that's all you have to believe.
What you confess then works.  It is the same basic principle of when you
prayed to get born again.  Check it out in Romans 10-9 and 10 and tell me if
the same principles in Mark 11:22-24 aren't the exact same thing we did when
we got saved.

Phil.

Phil.