ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 11:52:34 -0600
My dad has some issue with his carotid artery, and they will not touch it
until it is 70% blocked due to the  risk in that surgery.  He was listed at
50% to 60% blocked for years, but through his diet, in his recent heart
surgery they found he was down to only 30% blocked so that shows diet can
help reduce blockage stroke risk before an operation  is used to make the
next payment on the doc's yaht.

Brad

At 12:46 PM 2/7/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>I wonder if that doctor's carotid arteries aren't blocked, causing
>his brain to malfunction.  LOL!
>David
>Don't let the god of this world be the God of your world.

Brad

   Too many people offer God prayers with claw marks all over them