ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:04:26 -0400
Kathy, six weeks will take it into early October, where there will still be
time before we get snow.  And you know what?  Our God doesn't work by
time.  He doesn't live in time as we know it, for He is
Eternal.  Yesterday, today, and tomorrow are the same with Him.  I guess
what I'm saying is that with Him, that house is already completed!!  So not
to worry.  It is all in His Carpenter Hands, anyway.  Smile

Love,
Helen