ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:27:47 -0400
Dear Vicki,

I pray your headache will disappear, and that your book will
appear!!  Sounds like very long days you'll be having on Tuesdays and
Thursdays, and I pray you the strength of the Lord to get you through with
great success.

Thinking of you and praying for you as you enjoy your coffee this
morning!  Smile

Hugs,
Helen