ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2014 21:01:50 -0500
as we all do. with his divine nature, though, he did not give in to
temptation and cop out from the path god had laid out for him.

I did not know you were facing kidney failure. is transplantation an
option at all?

Doris and Chris

This is exactly how I understand jesuss  teaching on death and dying.
if jesus was completely human, he would experience and fear pain and