ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:44:29 -0500
Kim, this is Mari.

Hi Kim,

I experienced panic attacks for years in one form or another, but
mine are very different. I long for the day that I can get off the
pharmaceuticals which I still take on a daily basis. Sometimes, I
feel weak in my faith, and that I should be able to just get off
these things, but, The Holy Spirit has not got me going in that
direction yet. So, until He does, I am a walking pharmacy, and I
resent it. I take meds for insomnia, panic attacks, diabetes,
so-called bipolar disorder, high cholesterol, mood stabilizers,
depression, etc, etc, etc. I wish I could just be healed right now so
I wouldn't have to take all these things. Do you get the feeling I
resent them? You bet your boots, I do!

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

Purple Mari and her faithful scribe, Purple Reeva Parry.