ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn and Triston Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:39:50 -0400
Wow!  Just send her through all kinds of things, right?  They sure do love
to do that to people.  How come they keep making such mistakes in the
medical field lately?  My friend Marilyn said that when Larry was so sick,
(you all might remember that eppisode), that they puntured his intestin and
she's going to talk with a malpractice lawyer.  No, it won't bring Larry
back, but it will at least ease her mind and keep this from happening so
often.  I'll contiue the prayers, Carrie.