ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:45:42 -0500
vicki.

I find myself doing that exact thing every new years.  2006 was a good
year... all things considered.  it really went fast!

What're everyone's plans this new year's eve?  We were going to go to a
friends house tonight, but being as though I'm still fighting a cold...
we're not going to do that.  We were also going to go to my moms... that was
actually our first plan... but now it looks like neither are going to
happen.  So now... we're going to stay home, and hopefully i can stay awake
until midnight!  I'm really sleep now, but everytime i am almost alseep, i
cough and wake myself up!  Not fun!  And yes, i am taking something... not
helping though!  I should be a fun date tonight.  *smile*

Hope you all have a wonderful new year's celebration!  And may god richly
bless each and every one of you in the upcoming year!
Jenifer gilley
CHRIST came that we may have life everlasting.
check out my blog
http://claudastar.blogspot.com/
AIM: jenibear1998
msn