ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:55:30 +0000
Father in Heaven thank you for being with Brad and his family during this time of transition with his uncle passing on.  We thank you that his uncle knows you and that his family will grow closer to you through his passing.  thank you Jesus for all you do and will do for them.  In your precious name we pray Amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries