ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 16:13:32 -0600
Kathy I am not a parent but I do know how you feel with stress, I have for
about two weeks straight and no kidding been going through struggles with my
niece and nephew Tj and Jessica, just last night Tj ran away and came back
just after 3 and now he is being place in a youth center called the
childrens ark and my niece Jessica ran away from her youth center called
Excelsior last weekend I am so sad because my mother is and shows her anger
and between her and my sister the kids mother theese poor kids are so messed
up.

Hugs to you

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]