ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:27:38 -0500
That's right, Lelia! You certainly don't have to drink alcoholic
beverages to make you happy. I don't drink anything stronger than
Pop, and Pop'll drink just about anything!
HAWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHW! I got that from a Glen
Campbell album back forty years ago, I believe.

LOVE AND GOD'S ETERNAL BLESSINGS,

Reeva Parry.