ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 07:26:39 -0600
Hi all, well, as you all might or might not know I have a family who is
struggling.  Well, to make a long story really short, Gretchen Phils
daughter and my sister reminded me of each other in a lot of what Phil told
us.  Well, I am truly praising God yesterday I talked to my sister and alls
he could talk of was how she needed to help those in her work home start
being in the Word more.  It was so like wow shocking.  Sorry I know I sound
like a valley girl, but like wow is all i can say.  I was like God is this
my sis?  Is this really my sis who I have cried and prayed for all theese
what seems like  years/  I am truly hyappy.

I had to share that

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]