ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2017 14:49:18 -0600
Hi Cecily,

Please know that I'm praying.

Father God, please heal Tricia completely. Please give the medical
staff who will be caring for her wisdom and knowledge. Please comfort
Tricia and give her your unfailling love and Everlasting Peace.

Please calm Cecily's heart and give her love and comfort. Please,
Father God, please send your HolySpirit to guide and direct everyone
in this situation. Please take away all fear and anxiety from this
loving family.

please calm Connie's heart, as well.

Father God, we thank you for what you are doing for Tricia and the
entire family. In Your precious name, Amen.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.