ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:08:20 -0700
John was up all night with pain all over his upper body including his ribs,
back, neck, and even into his jaw.  They went to see their chiropractor and
John got some relief but just a little.  Because angina pain can radiate not
only up into the jaw but people even complain their teeth hurt, Sandy
recommended they needed to go to the emergency room so Vicki called a cab.
She called back later because the cab had not shown up so Sandy told Vicki
just to call 9 11 since they could do an EKG on the way to the hospital.
That's what she did and I just got off the cell phone.  they are in the
emergency room so I'll report on what I hear from Vicki as the time goes by.
Your prayers, of course, are appreciated.

Phil.