ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:41:59 -0500
Dear Vinny,

Can you please write me off list about this, please?

I had heard that, but I was hoping and praying that what I had heard was
not true.

I don't mean to sound unkind, but what about all the people who have BNS
maintainence contracts with them?

I will continue to pray for this company.

Thanks much.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson