ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 12:13:29 -0500
Hi all.

I just got off the phone with my mom.  Let me give you a little background
before i go into the request.

As most of you know, my father was killed almost three years ago by someone
who hit him while he was riding his motor cycle.  It was a verry sudden
tramatic death for all of us in my family.  I thought my mom was getting
over it.  About a year and a half ago she told me she was going to go to a
saionce with my sister-in-laws and a friend of the family.  Well... i let
her have it.  *smile*  I just basically told her if she did this that
evidently she didn't believe in God.  I told her that if she opened a door
to psychics or fortune tellers ro the like then she was inviting deamons to
have a field day with her mind!She told me that she just wanted to do this
because she needed peace about it... my father's death.  Well she didn't do
this saince.  Prayer worked!

Jeremy and I had planned on going to ohio for the weekend this weekend.  She
called me about 2 weeks ago and asked me if we could make it another
weekend.  I thought this was odd because she wouldn't tell me what was going
on.  All she told me was that she was having people over.  She wouldn't tell
me who.  I was kind of hurt... but got over it.

While we talked just a few minutes ago, i got out of her who was over.  She
told me... the same people that invited her to this saiance talked her into
having a psychic over!  I don't know what to think!  I'm not mad at my mom
because she is letting other people talk her into this stuff!  I'm hurt
because she didn't tell me before hand!  I am her own daughter!  I'm furious
with my sister-in-laws and family friend for doing this to her!  I feel like
my mom is slipping away from me... and closer to them... the ones that can
hurt her the most!  It would be unintentual...  I'm just so mixed up in my
feelings.

I'm not asking for prayer for me.  Just please pray for my mom.  I just want
to throw my hands up and say forget it... i give up... but i can't do that.
I just need major intervention in this matter please!  The more people that
pray, the less of a foot-hold the enemy will have!

I'm not going to get into what the psychic said, and i don't know if all
things she said should be prayed against... but please pray?  And, tell me
how i should pray?
Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn