ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:37:36 -0700
Boy, Virgie,

That is something that makes you stop and think.  Sandy and I used to go to
the same mall in Omaha where those people were shot and killed.  It wasn't
all that far from where we used to live.  Of course, we don't live far from
Columbine High School and our former pastor's 16 year old daughter was one
of the first teenagers to be killed.  big Everett, when he was only about 10
years old, was walking home from two houses down the street one night.  It
had just turned dark.  You know how busy of a street we live on.  A car
swerved off the road, on to the grass of the yard he was walking across, and
he literally had to dive out of the way.  When he jumped back up to his feet
and looked, the car swerved back on to the street and never slowed down.  He
was one frightened little boy when he hit the door and came running in to
tell us what had just happened.  I have prayed for that family.

Phil.

I'm not a professional but I do know how to pray.
WWW.SafePlaceFellowship.com