ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:18:22 -0800
Hi Sister,

Yupper, I guess the list has two of us back again.  Thanks for the
prayer.  I know the healing is way beyond where it would have been
without prayers.

The letters I have trouble typing are: r, t, f, g, v, b, and the
numbers four and five.  I haven't really ever noticed just how often
I use that left index finger.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari