ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:02:40 -0600
Thanks. It was an OK day. I think the best thing was spending the day with
me wife doing stuff around the house. Usually it is one or the other off
doing our separate things. That is the best gift really.

Brad

At 01:02 PM 11/8/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Happy belated birthday to you Brad.
>I know I replied to Ned but if I don't say happy birthday now, I may forget.
>smile!
>Virgie and Hoshi

Brad

   FREE classified ads at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Try our "Talking Classifieds". Serving NW Wisconsin & Greater Twin Cities
area!