ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:49:00 -0600
The title of the next message I am working on right now is called, "Can God?
A Fair Question."  I finished putting my Braille notes and outline together
today so the recording comes next.  It shouldn't take me as long since I
know a little more about what I'm doing when using Gold Wave to edit the
audio.  Although I can record sitting at my desk using Gold Wave, my Olympus
DS50 digital recorder works better and comes out with better sound quality
so I use it to make the master file.  Plus I can control the background
noises using my DS50 compared to recording directly to my hard drive with
Gold Wave.

I am also planning on doing short 10 or 15 minute recordings, maybe even
shorter, on individual verses of the Bible.

Phil.
If It Is Complex, It Isn't God
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com