ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:10:19 -0500
Pat, I don't remember if I mentioned this before, but, it seems to me that
for the Scan-A-Can sales, you may want to get into the pockets of the state
agencies, like Freedom Scientific has done with JFW.  I don't like it, but
that is what they have done and they have made money.

earlier, Pat Ferguson, wrote:
>Dear Loving EChurch Family,
>
>I apologize that I need to send another message, as I forgot to ask you to
>pray for some additional things, please.
>
>I don't mean to ever sound selfish at all.
>
>Please pray for Vernon. He is doing excellent, but I'm worried about him
>because he's working much too hard. I can't get him to slow down. It
>worries me.
>
>Now about my little problem withthe the quick steps. They found something
>in the sample I took to the hospital a week ago. I have a yeast infection
>in my colon. It is being treated now with some very strong medication which
>is raising my blood sugar quite high.
>
>I'm trying to diet and loose weight, and I'm not doing very well. I did
>purchase a talking scale from ILA and I love it. Please pray that I can get
>a good exercise bike, as the one that Marilynn is letting me  use isn't
>very good, and my physical therapist said It isn't good for my back. Please
>pray the tred mill that Marilynn is bringing over is in good condition and
>that I like it.
>
>Please pray that I can eventually purchase my own exercise equipment, as
>Vernon doesn't think I should buy anything.
>
>The last prayer request is this.
>
>I had ordered some Cultured Fresh Water purl ear rings a while back from
>QVC. I told VErnon about it at the time. They were on the wait list. I
>waited for a long time, and then canceled my order. They got them in last
>week, and I ordered them again. I honestly didn't realize things were so
>bad with us financially. I ordered them because I wanted them to go with
>the purl neclace that Dad had given me after VErnon's Mom passed away.
>
>I know VErnon is going to be furious with me. Please pray that he remembers
>that I told him about it, and that he doesn't get too mad at me.
>
>Please pray that business picks up, and that the SCANACAN sales pick up.
>
>Please know that I'm praying for all of you all the time.
>
>Thanks much to all of you for your love and prayers.
>
>Lovingly,
>Pat Ferguson

John

   I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere !