ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 06:29:48 -0600
Brad,

Even if the bird eats the grape this time, a small seed may be blown
in the wond to land and sprout somewhere else, don't you think? Or is
it that there are only seedless grapes in the Scriptures? Not meant
to be irreverente. Forgive my poor spelling. When I don't know
something, I automatically go to the Spanish!

purple