ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:22:30 -0600
Lord Jesus,

I speak to the lying spirit, that is trying to torment Kim, to stop what he
is doing in the name of the True Lord Jesus Christ.  I command he stand at
attention and to stop thinking and to stop putting his thoughts and feelings
upon Kim.  I bind his lies and all other utterances he has spoken against
her back to him and those under his authority and I bind him, and all those
under his authority, together as one.  I command them to respect the blood
of Jesus Christ and the finished Cross of Jesus Christ which stands between
Kim and them and I command them now to go to the place where the True Lord
Jesus Christ wants them to go.  Demonstrate your presence, Lord Jesus, to
Kim, and show her what you want her to know about you in her life.

Phil.