ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cairie Witter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:43:03 +0200
----------------------- *** Disclaimer *** -----------------------
This e-mail and its contents are subject to the SA Reserve Bank's
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Clause, which can be viewed at:
http://www.reservebank.co.za/disclaimer
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please send a
blank e-mail to [log in to unmask]

Yeah, that will be awesome.

Cairie

>>> Brad D <[log in to unmask]> 2007-06-21 16:29 >>>
Or God is healing her before everyone's eyes? :) I have a friend who is
known as the miracle of St. John's Hospital, I think that is the name of
the hospital who was healed before everyone's eyes. So maybe this is the
case and not fault of anyone? In any case, praying she is healed and back
running soon :).

Brad