ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:44:26 -0600
It is all about choice isn't it? From the beginning he said choose blessing
or cursing, life or death. If we had no choices, we'd be robots, and what
value is their, what companionship or friendship can be gotten from a robot
programmed to do anyone's will. Zero satisfaction. This is why God was so
disappointed in man prior to the flood and dare I say even today, he would
not feel that way unless their was choices on our part to make. It sure is
a good thing he forgives wrong choices :) with a chance to get it right
next time, as well the risk we'll again get it wrong.

Brad