ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:39:36 -0600
Peggy,

Sandy and I went through this many years ago and I don't mind telling you
how stressful it was.  We are praying for you little sister and I don't want
you worrying about this.  I've always had a plan for you and my plan has not
changed.  Nothing can stop my will for your life.  Friends are praying who
know how to pray so you let them do the praying in your behalf and do not
worry about how much you have to pray.  I already hear your voice and I hear
your cry.  The truth is all you need to know right now.  I am the Truth but
this you already know.  Just try and rest in the Truth and all will be well.
Do you understand who I am now?  I have spoken and my Word will be obeyed.