ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:45:37 -0600
Very true Sharon. Our lives here are but a vapor, so they could actually
live their entire physical human existence  wicked, yet  high on the hog as
it were. And even better they could live  right up to the last day of their
life as such, and turn to Christ on that last day and recieve the same
salvation as you or I who have turned to him long ago. :) Isn't that cool
really when you think of it.

Brad