ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:23:22 -0700
As many of you know, my son's Karate instructor came to know the Lord a few
months ago.  In recent times, Ralph had his x first wife move here from
another state.  He says they are married again but no one knows if this is
true.  For the past three years, Ralph has gotten meaner and meaner.  Karate
and money are his gods.  His health is worse than ever.  Everett finally
could not take Ralph's verbal abuse any longer so he when to another school
and talked with the man there about coming to his school.  Everett is under
no contract any longer because Ralph has never kept books well.  Ralph is
trying to say, however, the other five or so people who are leaving the
school to go with Everett are still under contract.  This is untrue, of
course, but Ralph is simply not in his right mind and the x wife now has her
name on everything Ralph owns.  So pray for a break from Ralph by the Lord
and this whole thing will be broken wide open.  I have been convinced for
sometime there is some spiritual bondage going on and I recently told
Everett this so I likely will be getting together with him soon to pray
about it but your prayers would be appreciated, too.

Phil.