ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 13:51:04 -0700
I got this from the Access comp list.

Sharon

I received the below information from another list I'm on, and thought I'd
pass it along, especially since accesscomp is a yahoo group:

http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy

>> About half-way down the page, in the section on
>> cookies, you will
>> see a link that says web beacons.
>>
>> Click on the phrase web beacons. That will bring you
>> to a paragraph
>> entitled "Outside the Yahoo Network."
>>
>> In this section you'll see a little "click here to opt
>> out" link that will let you "opt-out" of
>> their new method of snooping.
>>
>> Once you have clicked that link, you are exempted.
>>
>> Notice the "Success" message on the top of the next
>> page. Be careful because on that page
>> there is a "Cancel Opt-out" button that, if clicked,
>> will *undo** the opt-out.

-Greg Epley
Thinkzo Systems
Web:
http://www.thinkzo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/zCsqlB/TM

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--

I knew I should have an open mind, but when I opened it, my brain fell out!