ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:28:42 -0600
Hi Family,

Well, today Mary discovered that her operation will be on the
fourteenth of April, and not on the eighth. She is going to be having
another Endoscopy on that day to find out if she has any growths the
size of tiny seeds in her upper stomach. She will be asleep for this
procedure. If little seed-like growths are detected, then, removing
her stomach will no longer be an option. She will have to have
Chemotherapy and Radiation, which could be detramental to her one
Kidney. What a mess!

Right now, I have few words, so I will pray in silence, and let my
tired Spirit rest tonight. I simply pray that no seed growths are
detected. She has already stated to me that, if her Kidney is
effected ... She will discontinue all treatments. But, we are NOT
going there unless we have to, are we purple?

Just unite with Reeves and me where these little seed growths are
concerned, and, that when she wakes up, they would not have found
even one, n'erry a one.

Good night, my lovely loving family. All have good rest and sleep in
the loving arms of THE TRUE LORD JESUS THE CHRIST. Now it's off for
meds, switch on my concentrator, and listen to WFZH, which is our
KLOVE station here in Milwaukee.

GOD'S BLESSINGS and all have a good night in THE LORD.

purple