ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 22:40:56 -0600
 Carol,

Yes, I remember our visit too.  It was fun to actually meet someone I'd been
writing to by email.  I hope someday to visit the UK, but it won't be for
awhile yet.  If that dream comes true, I'll let you know.

As for another dog, not right away.  I've loved having a guidedog.  However,
I need time to grieve Lear's retirement and to pray about the fit of another
dog into my life.

Thanks for praying.

JulieMelton
visit me at