ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
vinny samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 06:08:05 -0700
Hi Everyone,
    I had a great day with the local tuner on Saturday.  He is showing my
wife how to do some of the things I can'
't do  I have another meeting with him today, please pray that we can learn
and absorb all that he is trying to tell us.  He is definitely bi-polar and
a bit scarey to be around, since you never know what he is going to do or
say.
yYou are right, Ned, it looks like the Lord is keeping him here long enough
to help us get started.
I'll write more later, it's hard to speak about this since it's all so new
and a bit scarey.  Thank you all for your kind words and prayer support.  It
means a lot to me at this time.
God bless.
Love,
Vinny