ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:06:56 -0700
Glad George is finally in a place where he's getting the meds he
needs.  It's too bad he didn't go to his doctor a long time ago and do it,
but at least God is using the current situation to bring his family
together.  Will keep George and his family in prayer.  Thanks for the update.

Peggy

At 11:36 PM 10/16/2004, you wrote:
>Yesterday, George awakened after coming home at 6 in the morning from
>working all night at Wal-Mart.  He was so disturbed, he asked his wife to
>take him to the hospital.  He is now in a psych hospital in a town about 100
>miles from home.  He should be there 3 to 5 days they told him.  I have been
>trying to encourage George for about six months to please go to his doctor
>and get on some antidepressants to get his physical responses to his
>emotional pain under control.  That way, we could go to work on the
>spiritual aspects of the problems he faces.  He wouldn't do it other than
>the tranquilizer they gave him.  They have him on an antidepressant now and
>although there may be more he is on, he hasn't said.  I have spoken to him
>two or three times already in the hospital and he is much better.  Somehow,
>this all seems to be bringing his family together.  This is also what the
>Lord told me during prayer but it is wonderful to see come to pass.  I have
>also been able to talk with his wife more and that is a good thing based
>upon the pressure she is under.
>
>Phil.

mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kernsac