ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:07:34 +0100
All I can say is that you're a real glutton for punishment!  The more
you can get . . . well, perhaps I'd best not tease any more but say,
seriously, that I'm praying for you right now as I am at my computer.

I should have left for that coffee two mins ago when I'd finished
Helen's response so now I'm running quick before I notice any more
messages from my friends!

In Him:

--
Carol