ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 22:35:09 -0600
Hi Loving Ones,

I'm just writing to thank you all for being so sweet and loving to us
in 2008, and in the past years. Vernon and I appreciate you all so
very much, and we want you to know that.

Thank you for making our Christmas so very special, and for making
our Christmas party a great success.

You have made 2008 a very good year filled with love, Blessings, and
much Appreciation for everything you have done for us, and for
everything God has done for us. We are blessed, and we Praise God for
Vernon's continued good health.

We know that if we didn't have Jesus in our corner, loving
one-another would not be possible. But, because you are all
God-Loving people, we love you all so very much.

We would like to wish you all a very Happy and Loving New Year filled
with much love, good health, happiness, and many blessings, including
many financial blessings.

Peace and Love  be with you all.

I pray for a super 2009 for you all.

god Bless you all.