ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 09:56:49 -0500
Hi Jackie, and Everyone,

I'm so glad your service went well, and I'm happy the singing went
well. I prayed when I saw your prayer request, which was after the 4th of July.

We also had a great 4th of July service, as we sang a lot of cool
patriotic songs, and some other cool Praise and Worship songs. Pastor
Marty gave a great serman, also.

I'm praying for all of you.

God Bless you all.

Loving you bunches,