ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:33:57 -0600
He's won two back to back no? Almost breaking the two Superbowl wins in a
row held first by GB and then Dallas later and then again tied by GB in the
90's

Brad
At 07:45 AM 1/14/2008, you wrote:
>Yes, in 1997 against the Patriots.  Kathy
>

>At 07:34 AM 1/14/2008, you wrote:
>>Has Favre won a Super Bowl yet?
>>
>>earlier, Kathy Du Bois, wrote:
>>
>>>Well, Vinny,
>>>Now that the Giants are going to Green Bay, instead of Green Bay going
>>>to Dallas, at least there might be a repeat of Super Bowl 97 with the
>>>Patriots and the Packers, and, it could happen.  Well, it could happen
>>>again!  The Pack won that one!
>>>Kathy

Brad Dunse
http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Check out my site, take a look, have a listen to some sample tunes or
contact me if you are interested in a calendar date. Comments are always
encouraged and appreciated in the guest book area. Also feel free to sign
up to the newsletter to receive an occasional performance update. Its easy
as pie, your address stays with us, and we won't pound you with mail either
I promise... no worry!