ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2015 11:39:52 -0700
Rhonda and Pat and all.

We'll just call it re fired. Re fired sounds like another chapter of life. I
separated that word for the sake of Jaws/Window Eyes. So we'll see what God
has.  I know several people who end up doing several different kinds of
work.  I have a friend who is still teaching at University. He's going
strong and in his 80's. I think he only has one other part time job now. But
he has loved his various careers throughout the years.

There are probably several people on this list looking for employment.
(smiles)