ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2012 11:47:52 -0600
Dear Rhonda,

That Loving Bower is in Dog Heaven now, and I do believe that
everyone will see their loving pets when they get to Heaven when
Jesus does come.

All of our pets who have passed away will be jumping for joy when
they see us, and we will be able to see them, as well. It will be a
Joyous time.

I'm praying for you and Ben. It's hard to loose a Loving Guide Dog.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson