ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:48:32 -0400
oH! aPRIL  I am so sorry things haven't worked out for you,  I  know how
hard you have tried to make things work.
I am equally sorry about your dogs! is there no one who will take them?

It must be a hard decision for you?  where will you be moving to?

I'll be praying for you.

If you ever want to talk, call me and I can call you back,
rhonda Partain